If the software has a $ after it, then it probably will cost you some money to properly obtain it.
- Laser Boy
- Monkey Tools
- ILdA SoS$
- Laser Cam$
- Sagamon Editor
- Sergey's Tools
- C4R0's Bitmap Tracer
- Some Other Bitmap Tracing Tool I can't remember the name of...
Show Creation and Playing:
- LFI Player
- Spaghetti $
- Laser Show eXpress $
- Moncha $
- Phoenix $
- Pangolin! $
Software Development Kits (and source code)
- DrLava's DAC Library
- Open Laser Show Controller (OLSC)
This is basically a big list of what could be ...
- List of DACs along with build instructions and schematics
- Adam's Scanner Tuning Tutorial
- How To Laser Boy
- I like to burn things with lasers, i.e. maybe laser shows aren't for me.
- How To Make a Laser Projector (what parts do I buy?)
- How to create a laser show from A to Z (artwork to show creation)
- in other words now that I have this software, how to be productive with it
- Laser Safety?
- Test Frames (non commercial)
- Sample Shows for Spaghetti
- Sample Shows for PopelScan
- Sample Shows for LFI Player (does anyone have any?)
- Sample Shows for LSX
... and the list goes on and on and on.
That is all I can think of... If you have anything you think should be added to the list please email me!